PDA

View Full Version : Constant fatigue :(

Pinkflipflop3
27-06-16, 13:33
Has anyone else experienced extreme fatigue all day everyday? Really worried about it, never really felt tiredness like it to be honest, recent blood test was fine but showed up previous glandular fever, not really sure when that would have been tho as never felt really ill :/ just wish it would go away :(

Trebormintz
27-06-16, 16:02
Hi,
I can't give any advice but I've been feeling the same. It seems to come out of nowhere and is getting more persistent. Not like being tired as resting doesn't help and sometimes it will happen when I've just woken up.

Feel quite breathless too - blood tests also normal.

You have my sympathy....it's scary and debilitating :(

dizzy daisy
27-06-16, 20:33
I have this too and I was convinced something would show on bloods- but same as you guys- all normal.

I just try not to think about it too much, if I'm tired, I just try and take it a bit easier at work and go to bed early. Like you say, rest doesn't seem to make much difference, but I rest anyway. I keep to regular bedtimes and waking up times which was a struggle, but I've seen an improvement lately. When I spoke to my dr about it they just said just one of those things, stick to regular bedtimes, don't beat yourself up about it and don't fight it as it just puts more stress on yourself, which in turn makes the symptoms worse. They also said gentle exercise would help. I did some walking and yoga and it made me more tired initially, but I think it has helped a little xx

.Poppy.
28-06-16, 01:47
My therapist told me it was tied to my anxiety and my depression, which is also tied to my anxiety.

Essentially, just a sense of hopelessness and exhaustion with anything and everything.

I can sympathize, I am often tired and I really hate that exhausted feeling. Going for a walk sometimes helps, as does drinking cold water.