PDA

View Full Version : Hiya everyone. I'm a newby!

Enola
17-03-07, 13:46
:w00t2: HI I'm Jaye. User name Enola. I found this site when I was looking up things on my condition. Nice to know there's more of us arround! Im 28, and live in sunny Devon. This is the first time I have joined a forum or chatroom, Still nervous, but hanging in there. :ohmy: !
Im hoping to be able to come here and make friends and maybe ask opions of others when I'm struggling with things. A place to go when I need to escape!!

nomorepanic
17-03-07, 14:01
Hi Jaye

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will soon settle in and make some great friends on here and get loads of support and advice.

Karen
17-03-07, 14:15
Hi Jaye

:welcome: to the forum. Have a read of the website and some posts. I'm sure you will soon feel at home here.

Karen

Pink Princess
17-03-07, 15:17
hey jaye welcome to the site, hope you settle in soon, its very friendly here and supportive x x x

ricochet
17-03-07, 17:42
Hiya Jaye

welcome, there is lots of friendly help and advice here on this site.....when i first joined i felt terrible but now i'm a lot better thanks to NMP and the friendly people who are on it.

Hope you feel better really soon

Be safe
Rich

trac67
17-03-07, 18:49
Hi Jaye,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx