PDA

View Full Version : Fishmanpa and anybody, please read

pepperutchie
28-06-16, 16:01
Hi everybody hope everybodys doing fine, i havent been posting for a while but i regularly checked and read some post, i am down with flu today and just trying to rest until i read an article on facebook about the symptoms of heart attack one month before it happen, i dont wanna read but a friend of mine started reading it a loud. Symptoms like sweating, chestpain,lightheadedness,shortness of breath,weakness,cold and flu symptoms.and to think i have everything that the post says.after my friend left i stated feeling unwell and distressed.and yes i have it all.Does this mean i will have a heartattack in about a month .? I am asking for your kindest comment on this and probably at least help me get through this, i know that there are people here who have suffered heart attack,fishmanpa,ronaldo your post on this will be highly appreciated thank you all for reading

Fishmanpa
28-06-16, 16:45
Hi everybody hope everybodys doing fine, i havent been posting for a while but i regularly checked and read some post, i am down with flu today and just trying to rest until i read an article on facebook about the symptoms of heart attack one month before it happen, i dont wanna read but a friend of mine started reading it a loud. Symptoms like sweating, chestpain,lightheadedness,shortness of breath,weakness,cold and flu symptoms.and to think i have everything that the post says.after my friend left i stated feeling unwell and distressed.and yes i have it all.Does this mean i will have a heartattack in about a month .? I am asking for your kindest comment on this and probably at least help me get through this, i know that there are people here who have suffered heart attack,fishmanpa,ronaldo your post on this will be highly appreciated thank you all for reading

Hi PepperT,

NO, it doesn't mean that at all! You have the FLU! and in addition, your anxiety is causing additional physical symptoms.

Listen, for the majority of people, if you're having a heart attack, there is absolutely no mistaking it. It drops you... the pain is unimaginable! You wouldn't be posting on a forum waiting for answers... right? ;)

Drink plenty of water, take some OTC flu meds and get plenty of rest ya hear? Feel better soon!

Positive thoughts

Magic
29-06-16, 14:34
Well said Fishman!!!!

pepperutchie
30-06-16, 21:06
Thanks Fishman,