PDA

View Full Version : Tongue

Fedup79
28-06-16, 22:53
Hi guys me again, new one this time

Tongue!!

Since saturday or sunday ive had a painful tongue when i yawn, cough and swallow. It feel like somethings bedn stabbed in it or like a mild burn and pulling all at the same time. Its really starting to annoy me. Ive got a bit of a sore throat cough and runny nose aswell.

Could it be interlinked or the lovely anxiety?

I was at the dentist 2 weeks ago and had a good check up and she didnt see anything concerning. Im back next week for a filling so if its still sore ill ask her to have a look.

Of course in my mind its the big c in my tongue or a tumour somewhere pressing on a nerve. I hate this sooooo much!!

Thanks in advance xx

Fedup79
29-06-16, 09:24
Anyone?

Danie57
29-06-16, 09:49
Hi. I had the same kind of issue a while ago. I went to the dentist and said my symptoms were typical of someone with anxiety clenching in sleep or out of nervousness. Hope ur ok. I know how awful it is to think it's serious.

Fedup79
29-06-16, 11:49
Thank you. Like i say ive got dentist next week anyway so get her to check its just so infurating. Tongues a bit scalled around the edges today so makes sense. But oh my so painful :( x

AnxietySufferer
29-06-16, 20:23
I most likely think it is anxiety, as someone who have had similar worries I don't remember that particularly being a symptom of the big C!! I agree with Dani that it is probably the clenching !!