PDA

View Full Version : Bloating.

waveparticle2012
29-06-16, 02:43
Hey guys,

I've been over at the throat section asking with regards to what is wrong wit me. A little bit of history. I have a severely deviated septum on one side of my nose, along with post-nasal drip that accompanies this. I was worried previously because I had a very red strange looking throat. I have one side of my throat that looks more swollen than the other, and has stayed this way, but I like to think that it relates to the post-nasal drip because it's on the same side.
My doctor checked my throat and said he doesn't think it looked particuarly bad, but wanted me to come back in a month. Prescribed omeprazole for reflux that I was suffering with for a couple of months. My anxiety is starting to become bad in relation to my stomach, I'm very bloated all the time and burp a lot with it feeling trapped. I also seem to have trapped wind down below. I am very worried that I have something wrong with me, my main focus is cancer because that's what my GAD seems to focus no the majority of the time... would just like to hear some other experiences, I can't help but worry :scared15:
The only symptom I forgot to mention was a heavy feeling in one ear, and on the side of my throat that is swollen. Feels like there is a lump.

waveparticle2012
29-06-16, 19:08
Anyone?

Slogan
11-07-16, 17:53
Im going though all this at the moment it sucks