PDA

View Full Version : Popped a breast lump????

Leslie735
30-06-16, 02:07
I'm sure some remember my breast craziness earlier this year. To sum up, found a dent in my right breast, had mammogram and ultrasound in February both clear. Then saw a surgeon and had a breast MRI in April, clear as well. So I moved on. Its Been a good 8 weeks of me not worrying over it. Last week I did a self exam (first one since MRI) and found a little pebble lump. Of course, I have been messing with it ever since, alot! Anyway, earlier I was checking again earlier felt more closer to my under arm but still in my breast and found a very moveable large, bumpy marble type lump. Cue panic!i know for sure this wasn't there before. I checked the other side, nothing there, cue more panic. I pressed on it a little and it flattened out and hasnt come back, its been 3 hours and its still not there. What the heck??? Now there is bruising?

I should add this is the same breast as the dent but not near it.

---------- Post added 30-06-16 at 01:07 ---------- Previous post was 29-06-16 at 23:14 ----------

Upon further investigation just now in the shower, I'm still feeling the lump but it moves around freely, what the heck is this?

Noivous
30-06-16, 02:12
I don't know, Leslie. But honestly I don't think it's anything serious at all considering the testing you had done. You're probably googling like a fiend. Don't do that it won't help you at all. I can only imagine it's a little calcium deposit or something. But it's highly unlikely to be anything serious.

N.

Leslie735
30-06-16, 02:45
Thank you, I'm completely spooked!