PDA

View Full Version : Any body felt miserable and not know why? And other anxiety

Jenwales
30-06-16, 08:43
I know this isn't the place to put this thread but I wasn't sure where. I've been waking up in the morning feeling down/off. I don't really know why. I feel like I'm missing something. I'm wondering if it's the post-holiday blues as I've been home for 3 weeks and it's gone quick.
I don't really know what to do about this, if I knew what was wrong I could fix it. It's horrible. I'm fine in myself as they say, I'm not ill and I'm not really teary or anything. I just have their odd feeling, an off feeling and I don't know why. I'm not sad. It's weird.
Any advice or tips on how to figure this out?

Im concerned because I have an interview coming up and I get really anxiety during this time, very anxiety during the interview so my mind goes blank and then there's the concerns about should I leave my current job. I'm probably going to have to cope with that soon too! I hate how anxiety I get. So much so that I feel down for ages and that I think I shouldn't leave my current job, which is silly as it's part time and this other one is full time.
Anyway thanks for reading this. The off feeling has been before I applied for this job and it something seperate.