PDA

View Full Version : nightmares, terrified of text messages and paranoia

PanickyPolly
17-03-07, 19:51
For a while now I've been terrified if sending text messages and when I do I keep getting scared the other person will take it the wrong way an I sent one today and got worried the other personnow thinks I'm weird or pushy. I also sometimes feel that people can rea my thoughts and yesterday felt disconnected from everything then this mornig I had really bad nightmares about everybody letting me down. I met this new guys and i really liek him and I'm scared that something I say or don't say will ruin it all...even a stupid text.

cattttt
18-03-07, 03:25
Know how you feel, but don't know what the answer is, I worry about saying/doing the wrong thing all the time and am I going to upset someone, or when the phone rings I don't want to answer in case it's something bad or someone upset with me and don't want to look at e mails or open letters.............It's all a big pain and so difficult to get past, just know that you are not alone.

debbsi
18-03-07, 10:37
Wow thats really interesting you should both say that, I am like that but always thought it was just part of my personality and only realised recently that its part of my anxiety. For example I picked my son and his friends up from a birthday party yesterday (theyare 9yrs old). When I dropped the first one off at home it was raining so I pulled up outside his house and he jumped out and went to the door. I waited to see that his parents knew he was there and then went. I didnt think they would mind me not getting out of the car they are the most laid back family I have ever met. So when I got home I worried that they would be angry with me for not getting out of the car, or what if they hadnt noticed that I had waited until I saw his mum go to the window.

Argggggh!!! Why am I like this? I thought it was just me but obvioulsy I not alone.