PDA

View Full Version : New member from norfolk

skymaid
30-06-16, 16:07
hi all

just introducing myself a bit

i've had anxiety since about the age of 14/15 around the time of my parents divorce although maybe no link there. I went through about 2 years of panic attacks and agoraphobia until eventually at 18 I tried cbt with a psychiatrist and managed to live a relatively normal life again.

my main phobia has always been emetophobia which has prevented me travelling everywhere I wanted but I st I'll held down a job. ran successful business. became a reasonable golfer.

At some point lately I started to push myself too far running too many projects , staying up too late and not eating sensibly.

so now I'm back with panic attacks almost daily and unable to enjoy life at all. hopefully I'll remember how to get out of my own head again soon. but I forgot how shellfish panic can be

venusbluejeans
30-06-16, 16:14
Hiya skyemaidstone and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

spanishbasqueheart
01-07-16, 01:04
Welcome to NMP me duck xx

Noivous
01-07-16, 01:24
I blame the whole thing on the golf. Friggin game will drive you nuts!:D

Only kidding. Welcome friend!

N.