PDA

View Full Version : Dry cheek on inside??

Fedup79
30-06-16, 17:48
Hi guys

Me again i do appologise!! Quick q, had a cup of tea this afternoon and afterwards my right cheek feels all dry and rough? Didnt feel it this morning and dont think i burned my mouth on my tea.

Was at the dentist on 15th for a full check up, so obv if there was anything concerning in the cheek she would of seen it, am i right? Like it wouldnt go to nothing visible to voom in the space of a fortnight? Im sorry if that sounds really stupid trying to calm myself down a bit. My mum said it looks like an ulcer but to me it looks like a slightly red wrinkly patch on my cheek. Just a bit freaked.

Have slight cold and sore throat & cough so been having a lot of throat losengers to keep it at bay & have a filling to get done next week so will get dentist to double check things. I grind my teeth at night and have felt my self bitting on my cheeks (not delibertly) recently. Logiacly i know its highly unlikely to be the c word (23 female dont smoke or drink any more) but of course thats all that my anxiety says it is :(

AnxiousUK
30-06-16, 22:00
Have you been using Corsodyl? That can cause lots of issues.

Fedup79
30-06-16, 22:02
I have actually, didnt even think of that! Been using it diluted but still have the same amount of it in the solution x

AnxiousUK
30-06-16, 22:07
There you go then, had similiar problems with Corsodyl before, lay off it unless you have an actual issue. My Orthodontist said it causes more problems than it helps.

Fedup79
30-06-16, 23:20
Thanks, used.it before and it peeled my cheeks but thought its be ok with being diluted. Hopefully cheek will be back to normal in a few days!! X