PDA

View Full Version : New to site: super fun anxiety times!

silverkitty
01-07-16, 12:47
Hi, I just joined the site and am hoping to find some people who are dealing with anxiety to chat with. I recently got married and the bigness of that step is really playing games with my head. I feel inadequate and like I'm not cut out for being a "wife." I never saw myself in this role, and it's freaking me out! We're currently on a 5 week honeymoon in Greece, England, and Iceland. We're on day 3 and I just had a panic attack on the bus. I was so worried about people being able to tell I was freaking out. When we got off the bus I was able to take an Ativan which has calmed me down.

Anyone else suffer from relationship anxiety? How about travel anxiety (not so much the fear of flying, but all of the unknown)? It's fun.

venusbluejeans
01-07-16, 12:53
Hiya silverkitty and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: