PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety making me feel constantly hungry??

little.miss.worry
01-07-16, 19:30
Every few months or so I get random bouts of being hungry. As in, I eat a massive meal, and still feel like I'm starving hungry. Now I had a diabetic check a few weeks ago, totally normal. Ive had this occasionally for about 6 years or so. Its very odd and not to mention annoying!

So could it potentially just be anxiety as always? I'm not on any medication to make me hungry besides trimethoprin a low antibiotic each night and that's it. But that doesn't cause hunger.

So, any advice please? :)

Mojo61
01-07-16, 19:35
Wow lucky you! Anxiety has killed my appetite stone dead, I'd love to eat a nice meal but even the thought of it makes me feel sick.

little.miss.worry
01-07-16, 19:51
Wow lucky you! Anxiety has killed my appetite stone dead, I'd love to eat a nice meal but even the thought of it makes me feel sick.

It's really not lucky at all, it makes me feel awful unfortunately :(

AnxiousUK
01-07-16, 20:15
I've had the same problem, after going to the doctor and getting tested for parasites all he could tell me is that my anxiety is most likely causing increased stomach acid, which creates a feeling of hunger.

little.miss.worry
01-07-16, 20:26
I've had the same problem, after going to the doctor and getting tested for parasites all he could tell me is that my anxiety is most likely causing increased stomach acid, which creates a feeling of hunger.

Thanks for the reply!
Very strange isn't it. Probably is that then because i'm pretty sure I don't have any parasites! :roflmao: