PDA

View Full Version : More time needed?

Andy1718
02-07-16, 07:15
So I am on week 6 nearly 7 of cit. 10mg for two weeks. 4 weeks on 20mg. Need some reassurance. It is far too early for these tablets to work. I have no side effects and feel ok but still having episodes of anxiety. Not really sure if they have done anything yet really. Do I need to give it much longer? My GP said to keep it on 20 mg.

sunflower7
02-07-16, 08:34
I'm the same. Been on the tablets for just over 6 weeks and still very anxious. Getting a lot of heart palpitations which is worrying me. Thought I would be feeling great by now!! My Doctor said to keep taking the 20 mg. Hopefully they will work for us both soon.

Victory2016
03-07-16, 02:23
Hold on!!! It will get better. I just reached my 12th week on 20mg and I think I turned a corner. My anxiety is much better. I only have the morning anxiety for like an hour or so and then I might have some quick episodes during the day that last a few mins. I am hoping in the next week or so it will be gone. My moods have finally lifted too......Better day are ahead! :-)

By the way I was having bad anxiety all last week (I was also having pms, so I am sure that did not help), so it seems to stay with you until it finally kicks in...

Andy1718
03-07-16, 07:59
That's what I am hoping. Had best day ever yesterday. No anxiety and sleeping ok. Woke this morning with some anxiety in my body which was a little disappointing but hoping for another good day. I will beat this and get back to normal!