PDA

View Full Version : Fuzzy headed the whole time

Mojo61
02-07-16, 13:41
Anyone else like this? Feels like there is a thick fog in my brain, worse in the mornings but then usually clears by the evening. Feels like I'm seeing the world through a haze and nothing seems exciting or interesting, just dull and boring...

Carnation
02-07-16, 13:46
Yes Mojo, they call it brain fog; yet another anxiety symptom.

Mojo61
02-07-16, 14:01
Will it go when the anxiety lessens? I can't bear the thought of being like this for the rest of my life.

Carnation
02-07-16, 16:35
Yes. :) Distraction, living in the present moment and changing your thought process will all help. Extra stress, tiredness, panic and depression make it worse.

Mojo61
02-07-16, 18:27
Thank you! I've just started an increase from 10mg to 20mg citalopram and I'm expecting some side effects. I'm going to try and ignore them as best I can and keep to my normal routine.

Victory2016
03-07-16, 02:35
Yes!!! I feel like mine is finally starting to go away. I have been really clear headed for the past couple of days. It can be from the anxiety and meds.

Have you had your thyroid tested lately? I ask because I know when you take hormones they can mess with your thyroid. Also a lot of women end up hypothyroid during or after menopause.