PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Really Sense Of Doom Tonight Am I Dying?

looking4answers
18-03-07, 03:34
This evening I experienced what I normally do..The sounds of my heartbeat in my head and neck.I have tried to just blow it off like usualy but I got up earlier today and have been more active than usual..Im so tired and feeling a sense of doom something I cannot shake..Its here then it fades and then its here and then its fades but is quickly overcoming me.I am worried that there really is something wrong with my heart although I have been told there isn't .I can't seem to get my mind off of it tonight as I usually do ...I just have a feeling of dread..like I just have a matter of time before I fade away althoughI dont have any more symptoms than normal..Could I be dying and not know it ..Could there be something more wrong or is it im just more tired than usual..Im really scared and can't seem to relax..How do you know if there is somthing really wrong im just feeling really scared and need someone to tell me what is happening..I normally feel a little worried but tonight I just can't seem to get rid of it..Is this something that happens to dying people or just people that have anxiety ..Please help me ,and tell me what you think.I am not in pain and like I said things seem to be as about usual,why do I feel this worried tonight.? Help please?

Florida Gator
18-03-07, 04:51
Hi,

Sounds like you have just got a bad case of anxiety brewing tonight. I get the same feelings and have had them tonight as well. Just another night of worrying about my health.

The sense of doom comes from the anxiety. If you have had your heart checked out then you truly have nothing to worry about. Just palpitations related to the anxiety.

Take some nice deep breaths and try to regulate your breathing. This often works for me.

To put it quite bluntly, anxiety sucks.

Hope you feel better real soon.

looking4answers
18-03-07, 06:34
Thank you .. Maybe it was just a good case of anxiety although its here and doesnt want to go away tonight..I can't put my finger on it but its just there...I have tried all the things i normally do.I haven't had my heart checked out as with batterys of test because my doctors refused to let me saying there was nothing wrong with my heart .I have talked to two verteran nurses that says they would bet their reputations on anxiety and nothing more..How can you feel this way and not be sick.. what makes that anxious feeling? For the last few nights I have gotten a sudden anxious feeling and been able to pretty much shake it but tonight its sticking like glue no matter what i do...It maybe because im more tired than normal and well there are things that weigh on my mind about my life too.I can't seem to get interested in anything for the past few days ,one thing is I have been a little sick to my stomach and just feeling plain weird ,maybe its the weather,maybe allergies or maybe just nerves..I thought I was getting better or could it just be getting worse..I don't feel like doing the things I normally do and well maybe thats it just a bug making me feel bad and giving me the creeps.anxiety does suck .. Never know if its real or just a feeling...that in itself is a little scarry to not know whether you really have an issue or not.Thanks for answering and i have a nurse friend im online with that i asked a couple of questions that does have a bad heart and she said she has the worst in the world and just ignores it and goes on living everyday so maybe I can too.Thanks again