PDA

View Full Version : The brain knows...

spanishbasqueheart
03-07-16, 02:16
Forgot my dose tonight due to rushing out for the evening and by golly does it know I missed it. My panic went into overdrive and globus is driving me nuts :meh: xx

Magic
03-07-16, 14:56
Take care you don't miss your next dose. Try not to rush. my hubby is always waiting outside in the car for me and I panic and have forgot my dose up.
I hate rushing. Take care x

Debs21uk
03-07-16, 15:28
Try taking it at the same time each day. I always take mine before bed, it's the very last thing I do and they are sitting at the side of my bed so I don't forget x

pollynewsome
03-07-16, 17:21
if i decided i wanted to change my dose from morning till evening how do i go about it?? do i take the morning one as usual and then one at night but then dont take one the next morning.. or do i just not take the morning one and just start taking at night?? thanks x

spanishbasqueheart
03-07-16, 23:55
I remembered it on time today. I chose 8pm at night to take my dose so it were in my system ready for bedtime thinking of moving it to 9 tho. My advice to you Polly is miss your morning dose and take it at night xx

pollynewsome
04-07-16, 14:29
ok Spanish, ty for that:) Just so tired through the day i thought maybe taking it at night might take the drowsiness away! Will start from tomorrow. x

spanishbasqueheart
09-07-16, 01:40
I feel constantly exhausted at times xx