PDA

View Full Version : llumps on collar bone

lorraine
03-07-16, 08:34
hi

had all x ray and blood results for my collar bone lumps all came back clear as I let everybody no. I am now worried because somebody at work mentioned that he husband had hodgkins desise sorry about spelling and they said he was ok at the start went for ultra sound three months later and it was.

Nolw I'm back to square one panicking that they have missed something my doctor has not sent me for ultra sound. My lumps have gone down a bit but are still there. My other friend said that they might not go down some lymph glands don't, just aslong as they don't get bigger.

Anyone help have their glands stayed up for some time.

Lorraine

---------- Post added at 08:34 ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 ----------

anybody had glands lasting a few months.

Fishmanpa
03-07-16, 16:21
x ray and blood results for my collar bone lumps all came back clear.....

My lumps have gone down a bit but are still there.

Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. It doesn't come and go nor does it stop once it starts.

Positive thoughts

lorraine
03-07-16, 16:56
hi

so you don't think I have anything to worry about. Must learn to trust my doctor its such a pain this ha thing once it gets a hold theres no stopping it.

thanks again for your reply.

lorraine

Captain irrational
03-07-16, 18:03
hi

had all x ray and blood results for my collar bone lumps all came back clear as I let everybody no. I am now worried because somebody at work mentioned that he husband had hodgkins desise sorry about spelling and they said he was ok at the start went for ultra sound three months later and it was.

Nolw I'm back to square one panicking that they have missed something my doctor has not sent me for ultra sound. My lumps have gone down a bit but are still there. My other friend said that they might not go down some lymph glands don't, just aslong as they don't get bigger.

Anyone help have their glands stayed up for some time.

Lorraine

---------- Post added at 08:34 ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 ----------

anybody had glands lasting a few months.

Yeah. I have one the size of a bean about an inch above my collar bone. Been there for at least 4 months (that's when I first noticed it), but it has not grown at all in that time, so I don't really worry about it anymore.

Sometimes, some nodes are just larger than others for no apparent reason.

lorraine
04-07-16, 09:19
hi

thankyou for your reply. I think that I probably have had it for ages and not noticed I have got one on each side of my groin that I have had forever noticed it when I was at school now 50! so I'm not worried about them so maybe like you say its just another bigger node. The two little ones I'm not really worried about they are soooo tiny.

Thanks again put imy mind at rest.

Lorraine