PDA

View Full Version : Scared i have lymphoma

callum623
03-07-16, 21:55
Hi, I have a raised lymph node on the back of my neck which was really hurting yesterday but not as much today. I don't think it's as big as 1cm but i'm really scared I have lymphoma as I read if there is a raised lymph node on the back of the neck it is more of a concern. I've had one here before I think around a month or so ago and it went down but it has came back again. I don't really have any other symptoms of lymphoma but I feel like my neck has tensed up but could that just be anxiety? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I also have allergies and it felt like a small cough yesterday and today but I don't know if that would cause a raised one at the back.

Fishmanpa
03-07-16, 21:59
Hi, I have a raised lymph node on the back of my neck which was really hurting yesterday but not as much today. I don't think it's as big as 1cm but i'm really scared I have lymphoma as I read if there is a raised lymph node on the back of the neck it is more of a concern. I've had one here before I think around a month or so ago and it went down but it has came back again. I don't really have any other symptoms of lymphoma but I feel like my neck has tensed up but could that just be anxiety? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I also have allergies and it felt like a small cough yesterday and today but I don't know if that would cause a raised one at the back.

Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. It doesn't come and go nor does it stop once it starts.

Positive thoughts