PDA

View Full Version : Dr dosage!

Debs21uk
05-07-16, 00:01
I saw a different doctor after all my dosage ups and downs and she was very good and supportive. She wasn't going to criticise her doctor pal but she wasn't happy with the dosage changes I've had to endure. She says she's keeping me on the same dose for the next few weeks and couldn't understand why the dosage wasn't kept the same for at least 12 weeks! So hopefully I can stabilise on this one dose instead of 6 changes in 8 weeks. Hopefully the side effects clear up soon.

As anyone else experienced a doctor that doesn't seem to have a clue what to do?

Victory2016
05-07-16, 03:05
Good news Deb!!!! What mg is she keeping you on?

Yes I have been to many doctors who have no clue as to what to do; even with my other medical conditions. You really have to educate yourself these days and be your on advocate.

Well I hope you start feeling better soon!

Debs21uk
05-07-16, 13:57
Thanks Victory, it's gave me a bit of a lift knowing someone isn't going to mess me about anymore. I'm on 35mg but she's not happy as I'm having to cut a pill so it means I might have an unequal dosage every time but I'd rather stay at this for now then come down once I've stabilised. I'm fed up of being a human Guinea pig!