PDA

View Full Version : In a viscous circle!

Andy1718
05-07-16, 07:35
Going into 7th week on cit. 2 weeks on 10mg and 5 weeks on 20mg. As people may know my anxiety is situations and work related stress. I have made an improvement and the anxiety is no way as bad as it was. I have been off work for 7 weeks. Reading, meditation, CBT, counseling. My anxiety is a roller coaster. Some days I have very little or no anxiety because I keep myself really busy. Then when I think about work my anxiety kicks in. I seem to be carrying a tense body feeling that is hard to get rid of. Like a heavy cloud is over me. I can take propranolol and it gets rid of the feeling. My sleep can be interrupted by thoughts of work and I am so tired in the day that I then struggle to keep busy. I simply cannot get rid of the work thoughts that then make me feel anxious. I really what to go back but am afraid if I go back now that I will spiral down to where I was before. Will the work anxiety thoughts ever go? Do I just take the propanol and go back? Finding really hard to work out what's right and worried if I don't go back before term end I will never go back.