PDA

View Full Version : Enjoyment of things gone

phil06
05-07-16, 11:35
Since I had a breakdown my enjoyment of things has gone and I feel lazy anybody else suffered this? I had more drive before to do things now I feel my house is never as clean or anything and i have days where i sit and feel miserable and depressed. :blush:

Had issues like back pain and being on tablets which make me sleep early which also makes me feel low.

Creesy
05-07-16, 14:37
Hi Phil,

I feel your pain mate I went through the same last year hit the wall and lost my job, I got up really late out of bed, still slept on couch etc. Only time I would do the washing up was when there was pretty much nothing else to use.

I wasn't on meds but mood dipped massively and really had no energy to do anything.

Im still having issues with my back but I think back last year it was sore/stiff from just sitting and lying around as well as still feeling tense.

Is there anyone around friends or family who can motivate you to go out a walk with them or maybe help with the housework?

Poorlypup
06-07-16, 16:38
ate

phil06
18-07-16, 21:46
I always feel tired too anybody had this symptom?

Bananaworry
19-07-16, 14:06
I think it's quite normal to feel this way even though it's hard. I am constantly tired, however, since starting medication not quite as bad. I could sleep all day though very easily. hope you feel better soon :)

Bigboyuk
13-12-16, 19:16
All the time m8 ( iam totally depressed all the time) not had a break down but close to it it's a horrible feeling pm me if you want to chat about it :) Cheers

Bigboyuk
05-10-17, 14:41
Phil/Cressy Yeah can totally relate right now and it's getting me down so if either of you want to chat email or pm so we can try and make some sense of this it's driving me insane I have no energy or motivation left right just to have a walk with some one is this possible as it would help me recover so will any one help me please. TiA :)