PDA

View Full Version : Feeling sick - any suggestions?

Mojo61
05-07-16, 16:35
Oh yuk, this increase is making me feel really sick. It's worse in the mornings but it's started in the afternoons now too. I have cyclizine tablets but I don't like taking them during the day because they make me drowsy. I'm just going to try a cup of ginger tea.

Does anyone have any suggestions for easing the nausea? Will it wear off in time? I don't remember feeling sick on the 10mg tablets...

mark84
05-07-16, 17:04
Oh I remember how sick I felt too! It does wear off in a week or two but it's terrible isn't it- I actually took Domperidone on one increase and it cured it 100%, if you cant get hold of these quickly enough (I believe theyre available widely over the counter though I'm not sure fi that's changed in recent years) try a travel sickness tablet.

Mojo61
05-07-16, 17:07
Thanks Mark, I will ask at my local chemist tomorrow. They don't make you drowsy do they because I have to drive?

Suziewuzie
06-07-16, 12:41
Cyclizine are known for making you drowsy - domperidone would be much better but I don't think you can buy them over the counter. Ginger tea was going to be my next suggestion! When I was in India we all had terrible tummies & drank a lovely concoction of soda water, ginger and mint leaves and it really helped x