PDA

View Full Version : Who am I?

elik
05-07-16, 19:40
I'm getting panicky. How am I meant to be 'myself' and feel happy doing so when I cannot establish who I am. My anxiety makes sure of it. Having constant anxiety stops me from knowing me underneath all the layers of thoughts and worries so I have no idea how I will ever dig myself out of my insecurities and I'm getting more reclusive and more 'staged' as I am petrified of coming across wrong, doing anything wrong, showing negative emotions because I can't deal with judgement or rejection. I feel I'm going to get into a bigger hole and just become a scared person, putting on more and more of a facade...

Fishfry85
06-07-16, 11:39
Hey there, are you currently on any types of medications? Have you talked to your doctor about your feelings. Just know I'm here praying for you right now that Your pain is eased. Things will get better, you are going through a rough patch most likely. I know how you feel because I'm in the same boat as you currently. My mind is all over the place and I'm not myself anymore. I do know that it will get better one way or another. Hang in there!

elik
07-07-16, 04:40
Thank you for your words! I'm just growing tired of the constant wait for things to get better go then find another issue... I'm becoming more and more introverted and lonely and more insecure, unsure and bitter. I see a therapist once a week and am on medication :(