PDA

View Full Version : Fear of flying Valium/Propanalol/Pregabalin/Mirtazapine

AMoss201633
05-07-16, 19:45
Flying tomorrow- v. Scared. Daily I take 50mg Pregabalin and 30 mg mirtazapine. For the flight I have Propanalol and previously prescribed 5mg diazepam. I wondered if anyone knew if these were OK to take if I need them both on the flight (take pregabalin/mirtazapine at night and would need the diazepam and Propanalol during the day). Any advice would be great! Don't want to worry about drug interaction as well as the flight.

karenp
24-07-16, 09:10
Sweetie your doctor would not have given you this combo if they were dangerous. 5mg of Diazepam is nothing.
I took Mirtazapine with it but it makes me suicidal and worse so had to come off. I also took Escitalopram (Lex) with Lorazepam for three years and Propranolol....but I can tolerate drugs as I am tall. But SSRI's make me sky high at first. You will be fine, maybe just a bit groggy.
I flew from USA last year and took 4 Lorazepam pills on the ay back and don't even remember how I made it to Kings Cross station and onto my train as the next thing I knew I was at the stop before I needed to get off. I just over did it but honestly that is like 40mg of Diazepam.
What is Pregabalin like as no one will ever give me it saying it is not for anxiety???? But nothing works for me. only the benzos.