PDA

View Full Version : Dont know why i become so fussy

Audi
06-07-16, 07:16
hi. need some advise from u again.

i am planning to get a watch tomorrow which had discontinued in production and the watch condition is ok with only some minor hairline scratches.

i started to have thoughts which is telling my mind that the watch is not perfect and it really bothers me alot...i keep having thoughts that i should get a brand new or a flawless condition set. i am really very confused....dont know whether which is the real me!!!!!! but frankly speaking i really wish to buy that watch.... i had a similar set in the past and the condition is not as good as i am buying tomorrow but i still feel ok. its doesnt bother me at all. i dont know why suddenly i m so fussy with watch condition. i am like this in the past. i have a friend who are fussy with watch condition, and i am thinking perhaps i am affected by him.

please advise. how can i return to the past me who is not so super fussy in watch condition. last time i feel that i am abit fussy but not as fussy as now... last time if the scratches is very minor it will not bother me at all. but now even the tinest scratches bothers me..!!!!!!!!!!

CAN ADVISE WHETHER ITS OCD OR I M JUST A FUSSY COLLECTOR

thanks
best regards
audi