PDA

View Full Version : Feeling down today

Becky2785
06-07-16, 10:02
Feeling very crap today. I've been on for the last few weeks but this morning woke up feeling like this. Also my throat is killing me it hurts to swallow and it's making me feel more anxious that it may be something serious in its probably an infection or sore throat but still the anxiety takes over and then the racing thoughts come In hope everyone is well today xx

Mojo61
06-07-16, 10:46
Hi Becks. Sounds like you've got a bug hun, there are a lot of them around at the moment with all this damp weather. Are you able to go back to bed with a lemsip or something and just take it easy today? I know how even minor ailments are magnified tenfold with anxiety - a simple cold becomes life threatening pneumonia in our daft brains lol.

Becky2785
06-07-16, 14:07
Thanks mojo yea I think I may have a bug feels like I'm swallowing golf balls it's awful all in my ear I've been on the sofa all day watching TV
How are you feeling today with the increase xx

Mojo61
06-07-16, 15:22
Not too bad thanks Becky. I'm not daft enough to think it is working already though lol, it has pulled that trick on me before and I'm not falling for it again

pollynewsome
06-07-16, 16:33
Hi guys. Hope ya feeling a bit better Becky does sound like a bug. Keep strong mojo.. I feel rubbish and have for a few days! Started period today so hoping it going to ease off. XX