PDA

View Full Version : Final piece of the puzzle

chrisandhisbrain
06-07-16, 19:21
Tough couple of months. Health anxiety went through the room. My two big symptoms and worries were the worst they ever were. Chest pains (worried about heart) - had a thorough check and everything find. Lots of nausea (worried about stomach cancer) - had a thorough check and everything fine.

So I'm almost back to normal in my feelings for these things, plus I'm now controlling panic attacks without medication which is great. But one final thing remains...

I'm an incredibly fit person, but since this has been happening, I took about a month off from exercise.

Now getting back into it, when I start my cardio, my heart rate will spike very quickly, and I will be sweating and out of breath very quickly. A couple of months ago it would take 10 minutes + of hard work before I started feeling like this.

Obviously I'm still concerned about my heart - can exercise cause a spike in anxiety symptoms like this?

chrisandhisbrain
07-07-16, 10:58
Why does no one ever reply to me on here?

Fishmanpa
07-07-16, 12:16
Taking time off is absolutely why! Heck, I remember taking a week off would render me tired faster and incredibly sore when I went back.

Positive thoughts

Creesy
07-07-16, 13:13
Hi Chris,

Im going through the exact same thing as well, my dizziness is constant just now and I'm constantly feeling very tired and run down, the thought of even going a walk is off putting.

I went to counselling yesterday and went up a flight of stairs and was really done in which isn't like me. Mines started around a month ago when I started getting issues with my stomach, pains and diarrhoea, then dizziness started and noticed that I was becoming really fatigued quickly.

I was in the process of decorating and had to put it on hold as Im honestly knackered, I tried to put some of it away at the weekend there and was getting fast heart and really out of breath, the sweat was p*ssing out me as well.