PDA

View Full Version : My teeth ache so much

aangel
06-07-16, 20:36
I went to the dentist back in February and I do need some work done but I just don't have the money right now. I can for weeks without having any tooth pain. But it randomly pain with pop up and I can only describe it as a deep ache in the bottom back teeth, and teeth on the top also. Sometimes I feel pain in the front teeth on the side but usually it's the top and bottom back teeth. It's always accompanied with an ache/sorness in my right eyebrow or pain on the right side of my head. Is this stress related pain? I don't recall having any pain last year or before I went to the dentist.

awesome cookie
06-07-16, 20:48
Hi if you suffer with Anxity
and nerves you tend to Clench your Teeth togeter Loads without even knowing it.
Look at your self now are you clenching your Teeth.
i also do it am trying to stop but i find it inpossible becsuse i dont know am doing it so i stop and think and open my mouth to relax it.

conan
07-07-16, 00:27
this sounds very familiar to me, lately in particular i have aching back teeth all the time, because i clench my jaw all day and all night, or "drum" along to music with my teeth. nervous habit, definitely anxiety related for me, and it sounds like it could well be the case for you too.

swgrl09
07-07-16, 01:08
I can't diagnose your teeth and do encourage you to go to a dental clinic to get the work done.

I can say from my own experience that clenching my jaw - especially in my sleep - causes pain like this for me. I also get pain in my teeth when my sinuses are acting up. The nerves are connected.