PDA

View Full Version : I cannot deal with my reproductive organs any more

fuk1t
07-07-16, 03:33
I am a 28 year old woman and I have 2 children and I have been pregnant a total of 4 times. I spent most of my teens and early 20s with hardly any periods. They were absent and irregular and I didn't have to deal with them much. Fast forward to today and I am getting them every month, and I have also began to notice when I ovulate. I don't have severe pain or any gynea conditions, but it's just really bothering me. Ovulation is in some ways is as annoying as the bleeding part. I get lots of yucky clear discharge and a very increased sex drive and constant feeling of sexual arousal, and I don't like it at all. I don't particularly like wiping and seeing it on the toilet paper. It feels slimy and if I touch any with my fingers I want to pass out. I don't want to have to bleed every month, either. It's humiliating and gross and it gives me cystic acne and the sight of my period makes me want to pass out. I can't imagine going through this until I am in my 50s, and my mother is 54 and still having hers. I am pretty sure I don't want more children and I am totally not interested in sex or sexuality or sexual interactions with men. As far as I am concerned I am ready for menopause right now. I don't want to bleed, make any wet discharge or ovulate or have anything go in or out of my vagina ever again. I don't want to have one more period or even a withdrawal bleed from birth control ever in my life again. I just want it finished. I know at my age I won't find a doctor who will give me a radical hysterectomy.

NoPoet
07-07-16, 12:16
Be careful what you wish for: the menopause is not fun. Have you got anyone you can speak to about this ie a counsellor or therapist? It sounds almost like a phobia