PDA

View Full Version : How Long?

Colicab85
07-07-16, 15:51
So I've had a terrible few months with a lot of things but I FINALLY feel like I'm getting back to normal.

However, one symptom seems to persist and its the "foggy head" symptom. My head just doesn't feel quite right. It's really hard to explain. I can talk, walk, run, watch tele, work etc all normal but my head feels strange.

It's nowhere near as bad as it was 2 months back in the midst of my meltdown but its still not 100%. Is this normal and when can I expect it to return to normal?

Thank you.

Estranged
10-07-16, 00:35
Hi Coli
I use to get the same feeling but I called mine ginger ale on the brain, felt fizzy. It will go away on its own with a special appearance once in a while or that's what it did to me

Estranged

So I've had a terrible few months with a lot of things but I FINALLY feel like I'm getting back to normal.

However, one symptom seems to persist and its the "foggy head" symptom. My head just doesn't feel quite right. It's really hard to explain. I can talk, walk, run, watch tele, work etc all normal but my head feels strange.

It's nowhere near as bad as it was 2 months back in the midst of my meltdown but its still not 100%. Is this normal and when can I expect it to return to normal?

Thank you.

NoPoet
10-07-16, 01:43
You're probably burned out emotionally and mentally, even if your body isn't tired. Give yourself time and space. Do things that aren't going to exhaust you and avoid excessive stress. Give your mind room and space to heal.

Colicab85
13-07-16, 14:48
Thanks guys.

It seems to be subsiding, a lot better now.