PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness

Pretty kittay
08-07-16, 00:55
Does anyone get the constant vertigo dizzy feeling when I guess being extra stressed or anxiety? It's very uncomfortable my bp and heart rate fine so I think I could be over breathing that's causing it.

Bearinmind
08-07-16, 17:19
Vertigo and dizzy are usually defined as different things. Vertigo is the sudden and brief "room is spinning" sensation that makes you fall on your butt.

Dizzy is a general feeling of instability, unsteadiness, the illusion of motion. It's not as severe as vertigo.

If it's about dizziness, it's common. Even if you're not going through a panic attack, you can be calm and still feel dizzy, it's one of the most common symptoms of an anxious or stressed state. Vertigo I had only seen in the middle of a panic attack.

Pretty kittay
08-07-16, 21:17
Thanks, my other issue is the numbness and tingling in the face I can have it for awhile and goes away I feel I get it when I'm more stressed. I never had all theses sx before that's where I miss taking my medication

Bearinmind
08-07-16, 22:50
Numbness and specially the tingling on the face is a classic symptoms of hyperventilation. It can also happen in the limbs (hands and feet). Numbness is also common on a lack of good sleep. Breathing exercises help greatly with the tingling.