PDA

View Full Version : Anyone?

Estranged
08-07-16, 22:36
Hi , been reading some posts here and some actually similar to my issues currently, just wondering if anyone is going through this or has gone through it.

Right now of course a bit scared, what I'm going through is a sore back which started a long while back now it seems I'm focusing on my testicles left in particular.

I realize that one sits higher and bigger then the other but now I notice one seems to sit higher then usual but hard to tell as I've never really studied them ( not being sarcastic) I feel it seems to move higher up when I walk, no pain when feeling around, no lumps after hot bath and feeling around, the both look similar in size but tiny tiny ache barely noticeable but know it's there and very rarely, except when I seem to fixate on it, going to the bathroom as normal no burning or hurting. This has been happening for about a week and a half of course my anxiety is now in over drive and reading Doctor Google says I have Testicle Torsion which has really scared me.

The most uncomfortable part is my lower back tailbone and extremely sore and maybe the odd time side of thigh muscle (inner) as well left buttocks at times

Sorry for the long post, just thought I would see who else has or is going through this, and as always I'm bad for looking at Doctor Google but coming here to me is reality, of others going through things and in no way expect a diagnosis just thoughts :)

Thanks everyone :bighug1:

unsure_about_this
09-07-16, 10:50
Best thing to do is pop your GP we cannot diagonsed you. Try and stay off Google I know I have done this is past and has not helped.

You would know if you got testicle torison believe me. I have never had torison down there.

Fishmanpa
10-07-16, 04:46
I realize that one sits higher and bigger then the other

Totally normal! Just like women's breasts are asymmetric, so are men's nads... Just a normal fact of life.

Positive thoughts