PDA

View Full Version : Back on the anxiety rollercoaster

Bakebeansrule
09-07-16, 12:08
I'm not sure if I'm coming or going today. I feel very down which thinking about it has been coming on for a few days now. I'd managed to convince myself I was ill last week which now I think is just hormones which I guess isn't helping with me feeling so low. I'm usually quite good at picking myself up and bouncing back but today that doesn't seem possible. I'm feeling miserable and grumpy and tired. I don't want to go and mix with people as I feel I can't be dealing with pretending to feel happy if that makes sense? I feel like people around me don't understand how I feel. I'm sure it's just a blip and I'll hopefully be over it in a few days

Anyone else feeling like this today?

Estranged
09-07-16, 23:49
Today nope, but many other days yup! It will pass and soon enough your life will turn back to the way it was and a new day arrives, to soon where there are only normal days.

Keep up the fight and strength , you will improve soon enough day by day

Estranged

I'm not sure if I'm coming or going today. I feel very down which thinking about it has been coming on for a few days now. I'd managed to convince myself I was ill last week which now I think is just hormones which I guess isn't helping with me feeling so low. I'm usually quite good at picking myself up and bouncing back but today that doesn't seem possible. I'm feeling miserable and grumpy and tired. I don't want to go and mix with people as I feel I can't be dealing with pretending to feel happy if that makes sense? I feel like people around me don't understand how I feel. I'm sure it's just a blip and I'll hopefully be over it in a few days

Anyone else feeling like this today?