PDA

View Full Version : New and slightly confused!

Purple Llama
09-07-16, 17:53
Hi everyone
I've recently joined this site, and I'm sure I've been sending posts/replies to all the wrong places!. Never mind. I've always been interested in psychology and studied it for many years. Also I've always had anxiety/depression issues and so I am very familiar with how it feels; although a lot of people on here seem to have more severe problems than I do. I've never been in the situation where I can't leave the house due to anxiety or anything to that degree. I would say that I have generalised anxiety disorder, and frequently feel as though something terrible is about to happen.
I hope by joining this site I can gain insights and tips for managing it, as well as hopefully being a help to other members.
Look forward to being involved with NMP.

venusbluejeans
09-07-16, 17:58
Hiya Purple Llama and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: