PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone !

Laurent
10-07-16, 10:44
Hello everyone,

I will present myself quickly, i'm a 25 years old male and i live in Switzerland.

I'm currently suffering from intense anxiety, and i'm convinced i suffer from a rare and deadly disease. On top of that i'm tired and dizzy (like i'm drunk, somewhat) all the time and depersonalized. I also lost some weight since these problems happened.

It's not a great period for me, and i could need some help. Hence my presence around here. :)

venusbluejeans
10-07-16, 10:49
Hiya Laurent and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
12-07-16, 14:06
Good Morning Laurent. Health issues both real and imagined can cause anxiety and stress. All the stress I suffered over the years finally caught up to me last year by causing a real heart attack. I'm better now, but it has caused me to be mindful about how I treat my old body.

Considering where you live I suggest checking online for a gentleman named Greet Verschaeve. He has some great material on how to handle panic, anxiety, and health anxiety; in book and video form. He's not a professional in the medical sense, but he has been through what we suffer from, and I enjoyed his work.

Best to you Laurent on your journey, I hope the suggestion works. Like Venus said, there is some great material here in NMP.

HalfJack
13-07-16, 01:30
Welcome to the forum Laurent! :flowers: I hope you find it useful!

Noivous
13-07-16, 02:23
Hey - Everything you mentioned is anxiety induced. All of it. You don't have a physical disease. You have HA. And you will come through it. Talk to people here and learn.

N.

Vanilla Sky
15-07-16, 12:29
Hi and welcome to NMP :)