PDA

View Full Version : Dr Google I hate you!!!

Nicole201017
10-07-16, 14:09
I am the absolute worse for DR effing Google!!!! How do I block this stuff from my iPhone??? It's recently gotten really really bad everyday I'm googling a new condition illness disease whatever I want it to be that day well not want but you know what I mean! I HATE HEALTH ANXIETY!!!!! I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I want to know does everyone that has HA think that everyday your literally dying sitting around in a daze alive but not actually living? Because that's me! I find reassurance in finding that I'm not the only one feeling like this!
:wacko::unsure::weep::mad:

saf138
12-07-16, 17:17
I can honestly relate to what you are going through and I feel for you for the last 7-8 weeks I have gone from diagnosing myself with every possible illness and cancer out there. I literally went to hell and back losing not only my mind but also 15lbs in weight from health anxiety. Please try to remain strong and I know how frustrating it is when people around us simply say "just forget about it" "its all in your head" not getting the answers we truly want. Try to weather the storm and it will eventually wear off. I have got to the stage where I now think its become boring and that if I was indeed dying than something must have give by now. I will not waste your time by simply stating just don't google any symptoms or try to stay of google because it does not work guaranteed you will find time and a place to be alone with Dr google. All the best wishes

vicbanana
16-07-16, 12:08
I feel you :weep: I know exactly what you feel. I obsess about something new all the time. It drives me crazy and I wish I didn't listen to Dr. Google this much. I literally spend hours on the internet searching symptoms. This so unhealthy and it only makes our anxiety worse :sad: