PDA

View Full Version : 14week 20mg cit!

pollynewsome
10-07-16, 15:03
So i am almost 14 week on cit at 20mg and just not feeling it.. i was feeling pretty good but just gradually starting to feel worse again. Dont want to increase really but maybe i need too.. i am at docs next week so will discuss. I thought about maybe just increasing by 5 mg and taking 25mg see if that makes any difference.. It seems though the more i take the cit the less energy and motivation i have and the more i ache.. Could that be the cit or is it prob the anxiety.. I dont really think i feel anxious though just exhausted all the time:(

oh just want to mention i dont have any physiological stuff going on its all physical. i work, i exercise, i dont have any fears about meeting people or talking to large groups anything like that. its just all physical:( Well thats not completely true cos i keep feeling the need to take a deep breath or yawn and thats my mind telling me to do that..grrrrrrrrrrr

Just read the survival guide and i forget how informative that is.. i think i may increase before quitting because i was doing so well and when i look back at my first posts i have come so far it would be a shame to end up at square one.. tomorrow i am going to start my day with 25mg i has some 10s and so i have split them and so going to take 25mg until i get to see doc next week and see if it makes any difference. i guess it will have to get in my system but hey ho worth a try.

Andy1718
10-07-16, 21:09
I have been on this for nearly 8 weeks and also not feeling it. People keep telling me it's too early. My symptoms are physical although my physical symptoms come after thinking about situations that make me anxious. Still holding lots of anxiety in my arms, a tense body. Have you tried propranolol?

pollynewsome
10-07-16, 21:19
Strangely enough i used to take propranolol 40mg for 4 years. Back in December 2014 i decided to come off it with the advice from doc that i prob didnt require it anymore. i started to ween off it and was feeling pretty normal and then my brother decided to text me and said he was going to kill himself.. i was in a full panic and freaked out.. anyways long story he didnt take his life but i was left feeling anxious.. tried to go back on to the propranolol but didnt help.. Well it helped with the shaking and fast heart beat but didnt help with the need to take a deep breath all the time and that was my biggest prob so thats when i started the citolapram.. I think i am going to try increasing my dose and see if that helps, So are you still struggling. i was doing really well but this last week or so just not feeling it. x

Andy1718
10-07-16, 21:47
I am ok. Much better than I was. Just thought the cit would calm me down. I have a roller coaster ride on it. Some days feel good, some tense as hell. One hour I feel anxious the next as brave as can be. My anxiety is stress and work related. I cannot stop the constant mind chatter and thoughts. Just want to be able to feel calm and not always thinking, questioning, worrying.

Victory2016
11-07-16, 04:10
Polly keep us updated on how you feel I am starting week 14 @20mg and I feel almost the same as you. Wondering if I need to increase also. I am seeing doctor on July 22nd.

My dad keeps telling me that I am a lot better, but I still don't feel it yet. I mean I am better then I was three months ago.