PDA

View Full Version : hello all i am new xx

clairethorpe23@hotma
18-03-07, 21:59
Hi i am Claire and i am 25 and live in norfolk in the uk :)
I suffer with panick and anxiety attacks ...
my first was when i was 13 ..i went to the loo at about 6 in the morning ..for no reason ..i sat on it and felt odd...cant explain the feeling but im sure u understand ..the room felt like i was trapped and i felt sick ..my breathing got faster and faster and i didnt know what was going on ...i panicked in my head and walked to the sink to be sick ..but i didnt need to be sick and i started to sweat ..the next thing i remeber was i said help!!
then i woke up wedged between the bath and the loo with blood all down my back and a sore head..i had cut my back open on the corner of the bath and wacked my head on the loo...the doc made me breath in a paper bag and i calmed down and it was then i was told i had pa
i then had to learn to control them ..they came from nowhere though i never fainted again ..just had to learn to breath through it and not panick so much ..
When i was 23 i fell pregnant with my 3rd child ..i suffered really bad anxiety attacks ..i couldnt wait for anything ..like a bus or a q ..just set me off and id start swearing and pacing ....the docs put me on tablets ..
then my daughter was stillborn and i came off them blaming everything in the world for her death.
6 months later i fell pg again and my panick attacks were worse than ever ..i refused the pills and carried a paper bag with me everywhere ..
even as i type this i find it hard and the memories make me feel panicky inside again ...
i still have probs waiting for things and pannick attacks hit me alot now so i stay in alot now to try and avoud it all .
my other half is really understanding of it all ..i have had depression all my life ..he didnt understand that as much but he could see the pannick attacks and held my hand throughout ...
anyway ..thats me :)
thanks for reading xxx

trac67
18-03-07, 22:05
Hi Claire,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

manmoor
18-03-07, 22:30
Hi Claire,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

kittykat
19-03-07, 13:52
Hi there Claire,

A BIG welcome to the site.

take care

shirley xx

Pink Princess
19-03-07, 14:42
hey claire, welcome to the site, hope you settle in and make good friends, take kare x x x

nomorepanic
19-03-07, 18:49
Hi Claire

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

belle
20-03-07, 11:37
Hi and welcome Claire :)
Sarah

skylight2007
22-03-07, 17:16
Hiya there claire, welcome!!!!!!!!!!!! Sky

groovygranny
23-03-07, 13:19
Big :welcome:to you Claire!!

lotsa luv

GG :emot-dance:

xx

nicjay
23-03-07, 15:07
hi claire

a big warm welcome to you

nic xxx

SANDYJANE
28-03-07, 10:17
hi claire
welcome,
sandy xx

Piglet
28-03-07, 10:35
A big welcome to you :)

Piglet :flowers:

wobily_lin
29-03-07, 16:12
Elo Claire,
A huge warm welcome to the site..great support n advice on here..glad to have ya on board x

Rach**81
31-03-07, 17:56
Hi Claire :hugs:

Nice to see you here !! i am also a new person to the site and i have found the people to be very welcoming and supportive

from Rachel in suffolk