PDA

View Full Version : what is everybody's symptoms oh health anxiety

Nicole201017
10-07-16, 19:25
Hi guys I wanted to know what is everybody's symptoms of anxiety is!

• headache
•dull ache legs and arms
•tension around my neck shoulders and head
• heart palpitations
• IBS - diarrhea

DisgracedAngel
10-07-16, 19:31
Well, I can only hope these are signs of anxiety!
Headache
Heart palpitations
Dry mouth...right now I have a whitish looking tongue that feels dry, my mother is a nurse and she said that this is due to the stress I put myself under because I am at an all time high with anxiety right now.
Insomnia
...which leads to fatigue
Sometimes shakiness
I also can't stop moving my leg when I sit for some reason!

Happydaze*
10-07-16, 19:55
Hi there, yes iv had all those and still get them with a huge long list of other horrible symptoms! Sometimes my legs do what iv now started calling a rave, trying to put a bit of humour in it sometimes lightens the anxiety lol. Seriously though, symptoms are not nice and after years and years of them I get still anxious about them!

Mojo61
10-07-16, 19:59
I also can't stop loving my leg when I sit for some reason!

Lol, legs need loving too you know :roflmao:

DisgracedAngel
10-07-16, 20:07
Hahaha!! Oh my! What a typo! Fixing now!! :roflmao:

Fishmanpa
10-07-16, 22:22
FYI.... http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=22477&highlight=symptoms

Positive thoughts

Gemma809
11-07-16, 18:07
Each day mine are sometimes worse or only a few throughout the day.. Heart palpitations, chest pain, buzzing feeling in body, shaking, jaw ache, ringing in ears

geezer46
11-07-16, 18:56
Mine are a sense of foreboding,weak feeling ,shaky,tinnitus.heart palps and a strange feeling in my abdomen,full of fear everyday.

Doxie1974
29-09-16, 11:50
Shakes, leg ache , tiredness, google overdrive, heart palps and a strong need to go to A&E.

Colicab85
29-09-16, 14:21
Constant shaking (tremor), lower back pain, tiredness, headaches, constantly hunched shoulders, always chewing lips and gums.

Still a little concerned there is something real going on and I'm trying to fight my ALS fear.