PDA

View Full Version : head injury?

tiredofthis14
11-07-16, 09:09
i got a kids metal swining chair dropped on my head on friday it didnt leave obvious mark but i had headache since and now im scared i got bleed on brain!

MyNameIsTerry
11-07-16, 10:32
People are always getting bangs on the head. Think how many we had as kids.

So, as long as you weren't knocked unconscious, there is nothing to worry about. Even if you were, concussion doesn't mean something bad would happen, just they a doctor needs to check you over.

A headache is common with a bang. Just like how a bang elsewhere on the body can result in a bruise and aching.

tiredofthis14
11-07-16, 11:14
thank u im just a mess got loads new symptoms i not had before cant see gp for a week they just tell me to go to hospital but i no i cant keep going there my mental health team say one thing docs say another not had joint pain and pins and needles before and it terryfying me and these headaches

MyNameIsTerry
11-07-16, 11:59
I've had the pins and needles thing ever since my GAD came along. It's only there when I'm sitting or lying. It's one of the more common anxiety symptoms.

I get joint pains a lot now since my late thirties. I'm finding magnesium chloride spray helps this greatly.

Something I've found with higher levels of adrenaline is that on top of all the obvious anxiety stuff, pain seems amplified, like it's in HD. It's not just the focusing we do, it just feels more intense. Focusing is an issue since I often find the old saying "one pain lessens another" to be very true, including with anxiety symptoms themselves, but also that in my blips my normal pains are worse regardless.

tiredofthis14
11-07-16, 12:25
thanks hun it just new for me im 26 next week i dont normally suffer from joint pain i got awful chest pain but i know i get that with anxiety so i can fight it abit easier
my biggest worries at the moment is iv got myocarditis and lupus :'(

tiredofthis14
12-07-16, 08:50
now the tingling down back of left leg i cant take any more symptoms :(