PDA

View Full Version : Weighing yourself ***CONFUSED****

Kay8010
11-07-16, 10:21
OK now I am really confused.

I have received access to my medical records from my GP surgery to able me to make appointments online etc..

Just looking through my weight in mid February was 16.3 stone however since March I have been weighing myself at Boots and it states 18.6 stone......now I am really confused...

I have weighed myself every month since March at Boots and the weight is more or less the same i.e 18.6/7/8..... could the scales at the GP surgery be wrong?

Thanks

NancyW
11-07-16, 16:06
Yes. Please don't compare scales. If you want to get a more accurate record of your weight... weigh in 1 time per week, same scale, same time of day, same clothes and before you eat or drink.

I work for weight watchers I explain this to members all the time.

Kay8010
11-07-16, 16:44
Thank you - but 2 stone gain in nearly six months is not possible so that is why I am swaying to the GP scales being incorrect as the scales at Boots are giving the same reading for the last 6 months...

Mojo61
11-07-16, 16:46
I lost 2 stone in 6 months so I'm guessing it's perfectly possible to put on the same in a similar timescale?

NancyW
11-07-16, 17:10
Thank you - but 2 stone gain in nearly six months is not possible so that is why I am swaying to the GP scales being incorrect as the scales at Boots are giving the same reading for the last 6 months...

It doesn't matter which scale you go by but choose 1. You're still comparing one scale to the other.

Which makes your results totally inaccurate.