PDA

View Full Version : Part of rug messed with eyes....Brain tumour?!

helenhoo
12-07-16, 10:10
IM so scared.

I have a rug of various shapes and coloured rectangles, I was staring at it for a while and I 100% sure some of the colours change and after image/glow amongst the edges of the rectangle. Colours of the actual real rectangles were a dark green next to a pink, after image was a bright colour of both. Earlier I have been poking my eyes. I covered both at a time and it was in both. No blur or loss. I am super high anxiety this is a brain tumour. So so scared.

Fishmanpa
12-07-16, 12:39
Stop and try to think logically for a moment. If this was something in your brain, it would be everywhere you looked. It wouldn't just be in one spot in one room.

Reb etc... With respect, I watch as many attempt to reassure you to no avail. Your OCD/HA is out of control. I saw where you say you've been doing so well and yet there are 20+ posts to the contrary! I also read you're close to losing family and friends to your real illness. I will say that your worry that something is wrong with your brain is correct, it's just not anything as deadly as a brain tumor. Please.... For once listen to the advice and seek help. Reb, you said you're starting a life with your boyfriend. It won't be much of a life if you're constantly suffering like this.

Good luck and as always

Positive thoughts

helenhoo
12-07-16, 19:13
Fish man, thanks for comments on both forums. I'm just seeking other inputs. It was just a weird visual thing that happened that I associate with brain tumour. I can't even find anything remotely close to anything online, even when googling brain tumours. Could it just be this rug?

Fishmanpa
12-07-16, 19:22
Could it just be this rug?

Yes, the rug, a vivid imagination and an extremely severe case of HA/OCD.

Good luck and as always

Positive thoughts

Fishmanpa
13-07-16, 00:43
I'm just seeking other inputs.

When you have literally dozens other anxiety sufferers all telling you the same thing (and several think you're trolling them), it's time to heed their advice. (and I quote from another anxiety sufferer: "On a scale of one to ten, your anxiety is at a 20") . Seriously, please get some professional mental help and intervention! You can't do this on your own and IMO, without meds. It's WAY beyond anything that can be helped on an internet forum.

Good luck and as always

Positive thoughts