PDA

View Full Version : hangover- feels like im dying

airwolf451
19-03-07, 01:07
guys if you can
pls help

i went out last night and had a drink and now i wish i hadnt
, i feel soo bad, extremely jerky, dry nose., very tense, sore head, strange feelings in my body.

want to jump out of my skin,

manmoor
19-03-07, 01:22
Not often I'm stuck for words Steve but I am this time lol. Your hangover will be gone tomorrow mate :D

airwolf451
19-03-07, 01:32
i hope so mandy

jo61
19-03-07, 08:31
anxiety is made a lot worse by a hangover. just remember people who don't suffer as we do also feel like this when they've had too many sherbets.

trac67
19-03-07, 10:49
And how many times have I told you DO NOT DRINK lol

:hugs:

Trac xx

lass
19-03-07, 12:56
That's the problem with alcohol - you feel much better at the time as it relaxes you, but as it wears off it acts as a depressent. So everything will feel 100 times worse.

Drink loads of water and try to avoid other stimulants (like caffeine). Tell yourself it's just temporary. You'll feel better by tomorrow.

Was it a good night???!

Lissy43
19-03-07, 14:03
My anxiety is ten times worse if I drink.

honeybee
19-03-07, 14:26
yep, sounds like a hangover to me... :) dont drink if it makes you feel like that silly... how you feeling now??? any better??? it'll wear off soon, just remember 'all hangovers end at 3pm'

airwolf451
19-03-07, 14:59
i wish my hang over ended at 3 pm, its now moinday aftrenoon and im still feeling it a bit,

still a bit jerky and jumpy. and just generally icky inside. still have that somethings gonna happen feeling, but not as bad, though all i want to do is lay down and sleep still.

this sucks.

carly123
19-03-07, 19:39
Just don't bother with the old hair of the dog!- i you're anything like I used to be (and quite a few others on here from what I've heard in the past) you'll be half way to alcoholism before you know it once you take that route!

Seriously though, going overboard with the alcohol is a sure fire way of feeling anxious the next day, but if you can aknowledge this, it might help you feel calmer.

Just a small note of caution though- some medicines might actually make you feel more jittery, since a lot of them contain caffeine and other anxiety causing nasties, so you might want to check the packet first! I can't even take cough medicine!

Feel better soon.xx

miss diagnosis
19-03-07, 21:36
i have a hangover too. was throwing up ALL day. thats what happens when one has too many cosmopolitians!!

nomorepanic
19-03-07, 22:33
water, water , orange juice, alka seltzer

Sorted!

groovygranny
19-03-07, 23:22
Lots of protein - so I suggest a huge bacon and fried egg sarnie !!:dribble::flowers:

It works, honest.....I wouldn't suggest anything I hadn't tried myself!! More honest!:blush:

:whistles:

lotsa luv

GG :emot-dance::emot-drunk:

xx