PDA

View Full Version : someone talk sense to me

tiredofthis14
13-07-16, 18:56
ok couple things my anxiety is a joke at mo

had a scan 6 weeks ago checked my gallbladder ...nothing
had scan today i suddenly have a stone?!
im freaking out its not a stone its actually a blood clot or something?!

secondly started getting pins and needles in hands and arms few weeks ago then last friday i got a headache which hasnt left me since
had opticians today i had to have the fields test done for peripheral vision i failed it ... i used to always fail it as a teenager and had a brain scan ... but this time they re did it but shorter version and i passed it ...but iv taken the orignal failing and all my symptoms ad think i have a brain tumour or an aneurysm iv been waiting to drop dead

someone please tlk sense to me :(

---------- Post added at 18:56 ---------- Previous post was at 17:37 ----------

anyone xx

countrygirl
13-07-16, 21:25
Very straighforward explanations.
Depending on the time of day your gallbladder scan was done and if you had eaten or drunk anything you shouldn't have plus the radiographer doing the scan and position of your intestines etc etc etc a single stone could very easily be missed on the first scan but it was there all along.

What interests me how have you had two scans so close together!

Vision fields - again, how much you were concentrating so tiredness etc can affect this test especially on the long ones or floaters can affect what you can see etc. You have a history of failing this test for whatever reason that wasn't sinister in the past so its not as if its a new failing.

tiredofthis14
14-07-16, 07:07
Thank you for replying I didn't have a full bladder on first scan where as I did yesterday I'm not sure either as to why my doc wanted it repeating the field test scared me because IV had a constant headache for week ringing in ears and pins and needles in arm I spoke to go on phone who said it anxiety without seeing me and to wait until tomorrow now to see someone I spoke to them on Monday I'm terrified I feel sick and dizzy all the time