PDA

View Full Version : Hi

sirenxrach
19-03-07, 10:23
I'm Rach. I'm 17. I'm from Yorkshire. I found this site thanks to a friend :). I dont know where to start it all looks quite complicated so many posts and stuff I dont know where to start. I was told I had anxiety after a number of panic attacks and a trip to accident and emergency. This was about 2 months ago. Since then I've done alot of research and am starting to try and cope with things. I have my good days and my bad days but things aren't as bad as they used to be. One of my biggest problems is depersonalisation at the minute and a number of other things as well. I joined because I feel quite alone at times. I find it hard because no one around me understands what I'm going through and I'd love to chat with other people that know what I'm going through and maybe try to help others as well.

Please get back to me

Rach x

manmoor
19-03-07, 10:34
Hi Rach,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

trac67
19-03-07, 10:50
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

Children_of_God
19-03-07, 11:49
Hey,
glad you joined = )
you will get alot of support here, from people who understand and know what it's like and you will realize that you're deffinately not alone!
take care, michelle xxx.

Serena
19-03-07, 11:51
Hi Rach
I remember feeling like that when I was 17. Make sure you find somebody understanding to share your problems with and don't be hard on yourself. From my experience I know that there are lots of people feeling like you.!Make a list about all the lovely things about you and let me know If I can help
Serena

kittykat
19-03-07, 13:56
Hi there,

A BIG welcome to the site.

take care

shirley xx

Pink Princess
19-03-07, 15:10
hey rach welcome to the site, hope you make good friends and maybe speak soon x x x take kare xxx

nomorepanic
19-03-07, 18:47
Hi Rach

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

You will soon settle in and work where to post etc so don't be put off by it all.