PDA

View Full Version : Nasal symptoms

Jamie123
13-07-16, 21:38
Worried about Nasal cancer as I have:
(Most worrying)A feeling as if there is something just behind the front part of my left nostril
Congestion most of the time on left side although sometime it clears up and apart from the above symptoms is all normal
Some blood flakes/scabs in mucus maybe 4 days in a row not seen for maybe 1/2 days now (could be due to the me messing about with my nose)
Pressure feeling under eye (cheek bone) above and behind eye
Rare nosebleeds maybe once or twice a year (usually get 2 or 3 in a short period then not for a while probably due to weakened capillaries) was quite heavy when I had it a couple of weeks ago.
Really worried its serious:weep::weep:

ElleNicole
13-07-16, 23:36
I have most of these same symptoms. Pressure behind right eye a stuffed up nasal passage on the right, pressure behind right nostril and the occasional right watery eye. And ever since I started using Flonase it dried out my left nostril and I get the blood flakes too. Doctor told me I had an inflammed right sinus and to use the Flonase. It worked for the most part. The only thing that worries me is I have this right sided head pressure where my hair line starts and my eyes feel a little funny. Like I need to squint but my vision is not any more blurry than usual, maybe i just need a new eye prescription.

Jamie123
14-07-16, 00:30
I have most of these same symptoms. Pressure behind right eye a stuffed up nasal passage on the right, pressure behind right nostril and the occasional right watery eye. And ever since I started using Flonase it dried out my left nostril and I get the blood flakes too. Doctor told me I had an inflammed right sinus and to use the Flonase. It worked for the most part. The only thing that worries me is I have this right sided head pressure where my hair line starts and my eyes feel a little funny. Like I need to squint but my vision is not any more blurry than usual, maybe i just need a new eye prescription.
I have the similar vision problem and it seems like glasses correct it for me but its not too bad so I prefer not wearing them as they are only necessary when I am reading or doing Uni work.