PDA

View Full Version : cant face physically being sacked, what do i do?

elibabez
14-07-16, 18:04
hello
i have been told that my work communication isnt good enough, ive told them i suffer from anxiety and i tend to panic, but theyve told me that they arent there to hold my hand and its my issue to deal with.

i have a meeting with the area manager next week, in the letter it reminded me that i may be terminated as ive been on a 3 month trial

i physically and mentally cant take the stress of being in a room with the managers and being dismissed

however unless i get the p45 i wont be able to claim job seekers allowance as it will look like i left voluntarily

i want to leave though without getting the bollocking and stressfull dismissal in the office

i dont know what to do about it

is there anyway i can request it mailed to me or something by them
im not sure what to do

i know it seems pestimistic assuming im to be dismissed but its been hinted to me for weeks now

Mojo61
14-07-16, 18:09
Hang on a minute here.....did you tell them about your anxiety and panic before they took you on?

Chocolateface
15-07-16, 20:04
Have you been told you can have a representative in this meeting with you? If you are in a union get in touch with them asap, they should be putting you on a more formal improvement plan if issues have been identified.

That said if I were you my cv would be out there with agencies as they don't sound like good employers

Louloulou
15-07-16, 22:05
You could make a written representation instead of going to the meeting. Explain why you are unable to attend, state your case and ask that they consider their decision in your absence.