PDA

View Full Version : Nearly 10 weeks

Becky2785
15-07-16, 06:46
I've been on cit now 10 weeks on Monday and I feel better than I was but still not right want to know how long before I feel myself again I know this is a question that no one can answer but would love to know this week I think I've had a blip I cried at work yesterday but a manged to pull myself together and carry on. I'm having really vivid dreams and I wake up with awful anxiety heart pounding out my chest the usual stuff that we get still waking through the night around the same time each night. It's so frustrating when you think you've finally got there then boom a blip hits you like a ton of bricks any advice gratefully received xx

Andy1718
15-07-16, 07:23
Hi Becky
It's tough I know. Just keep positive and hopefully things will improve. Are you doing CBT, counselling, meditation etc. I believe that all these have some kind of effect but you got to do it everyday. I have Been on cit for 8 weeks and feel not better but different. Hoping for the meds to do more. As many people have told me don't think about getting better just let it take its course.

Becky2785
15-07-16, 07:38
Hi andy thanks for replying I'm trying to keep positive it's hard I'll get there. I'm having cbt Weekley I'm going to try yoga I heard that helps. I do try not think k about it and get on with my day but it's still there xx

Victory2016
15-07-16, 11:29
I hear ya becky! I am on week 14 I do feel better. However I am not myself still and from being on cit two other times I know I should have been feeling loads better at this point. I would give it a couple more weeks and then see what you doc says. Is this your first time on Cit. I can't remember.

I just started doing yoga again in my house with some DVD's I have. I never stick with it long enough, but I am determined this time to make sure I do it ever day. I also tried meditating last night and that seemed to help.

Hang in there!!!

pollynewsome
15-07-16, 18:58
I can never work out if when i am feeling rubbish if its the meds making me feel rubbish or the anxiety.. when my anxiety was really bad i never felt the feelings i feel right now.. its like i vibrate i feel a strange kinda uncontrollable feeling in and around my mouth.. very very cold and then very very hot also mouth twitching.. i never had half of this when i was at my fullest anxious moment.. x

Mojo61
15-07-16, 19:43
How long have you been on the increase now Polly?

pollynewsome
15-07-16, 22:38
4th day Mojo