PDA

View Full Version : need advice

nicola08
16-07-16, 00:41
my name Nicola I have a real bad fear of choking an bad anxcity too I realy cud do with some help and advice as my gps are notb listernin I feel like a werdio most the time bec of way I am I realy need help as I don't wanta lose anymore weight I hate bein skinny as it makew sme feel so ugly

venusbluejeans
16-07-16, 00:46
Hiya nicola08 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
19-07-16, 14:25
Good morning Nicola. I feel for you, the world is a scary place when you feel no one understands. But here at NMP I believe I can say, we get it. If I can give you my two-cents worth of advice it would be explore using mediation to help with the racing thoughts we usually have with anxiety. There are many good websites and books that deal with mediation and mindfulness. It really helps me to clear and calm my anxious thinking. I know this is brief, but like Venus said, there's also plenty of resources here at NMP for you also. Best to you Nicola on your journey to getting better.

HalfJack
19-07-16, 21:49
Welcome to the forum, I know how you feel I've had a lot of Dr's who weren't very good. Hopefully you'll find what you need here, I'm sure I've seen a lot of people post about similar things :)