PDA

View Full Version : Exhausted

Andy1718
16-07-16, 11:24
So now into my 8th week on cit. Returned to work briefly and going to do three days next week so progress made. However today I just feel exhausted. My body aches all over like its in tension and all I want to do is sleep. Worst I have felt for a while. People keep telling me that cit really works about week 8-12. I am really hoping for a boost in energy. God knows how I will cope full time teaching. Not only does anxiety play havoc with your mind but God is tiring too.

pollynewsome
16-07-16, 15:36
Its absolutely exhausting.. i have never felt so ill in my life. Headaches, neck ache, arm tension, joint ache, jaw clenching, hot sweats, cold sweats, The physical symptoms are the worst part of it for me:( Hope you get some relief soon, Well done on getting back to work:)
I have upped my meds to 25mg and its been tough but today feeling pretty good.. the aches and pains are there but not as bad as they have been in the past.

Victory2016
16-07-16, 15:52
I feel the same too!!! I tried to walk in the park today and I was so tired. I lasted only 20 minutes...blahhhhh. I also feel ill too like polly.

My depression also seems worse also and cry everyday. I don't know if its the med side effect or just me or both.

Suziewuzie
16-07-16, 22:31
I think that's just a part of recovering from anxiety, I find I'm sooo tired after an 8 hour shift now that I can barely keep my eyes open, but I used to do 15 hour shifts & then go out drinking afterwards without batting an eyelid!
I've been taking B vitamins & iron which has helped a lot with the tiredness x